Before we dive into the world of interior design project management software, it’s important to review your company’s current procedure. Answer the following questions…
- What is your current system?
- How much time are you spending reviewing and organizing your projects?
- What’s working?
- What isn’t working?
- Do you keep messy notebooks?
- Are you and your team on the same page?
- Are all of your projects meeting expectations?
- Is there an easier way?
- Do you go home with headaches?
1. Cloud Access
Much like other interior design software (like Studio WebWare, Designer Advantage, and QuickBooks), Design Manager is based in the cloud. That means that anyone on your team can access it at any time, from a Mac or PC. This is so important to staying efficient. Desktop applications are quickly becoming obsolete, and for good reason. The cloud is where it’s at.